OISC Immigration Adviser Level 1
- PhD studies in International Law / St Petersburg State University, Russia.
- Postgraduate degree in International Law (Master of Laws) / St Petersburg State University, Russia.
- Undergraduate degree (with honours) in International Relations / St Petersburg State University, Russia.
Experience in Immigration: over 1 year
- Point Based Immigration System (including Skilled Worker applications and Sponsorship licences)
- Family migration
- Nationality and Citizenship under UK law applications
- EU Settlement Scheme
- Visitor visas
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- Asylum and protection straightforward applications
Languages: English, Russian, Lithuanian