Partner and Family Visas

Partner and family Visas

You can bring your family to the UK with a view to settlement if you (sponsor) residing in the UK as:

• a British citizen or a holder of Indefinite Leave to remain;

• a European citizen with Settled or Pre-settled status;

• a worker (all work and PBS categories).

This section will look at applications submitted by family members of British citizens or a holders of Indefinite Leave to remain. You can read a detailed description of each category on our website.

Alternatively, you can always book a consultation with one of our immigration advisers who will help you to make a correct choice depending on your personal circumstances.